Monday, May 11, 2015

Baby shower

Baby showers are becoming more common here in Norway, and I recently attended my first! I assume this is an American tradition that's sneaking in through popular culture and this ever more interconnected world. I have no good Norwegian translation of this term. Anyone?

My good old Prismas came out again for the first time in a loooong time. I had this stamp of a bathing baby that was simply begging to be used for this shower card, and who was I to deny it? :) I'm a little bit out of practice, but it turned out okay in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)