Monday, May 18, 2015

Baby bonnet for the surprise baby shower

For the surprise baby shower that last week's card was for, I had to quickly throw together a gift as well. By a little accident, I didn't receive my invitation until the night before, so completing the already started knitting project was not an option. I must have been mad to start a new project an hour before midnight, but some intense knitting that night and the following morning resulted in this little baby bonnet.
-
The pattern is a simple 2x2 rib with eyelets and a spiralling decrease in the back. Have a look at my Ravelry project page for the details.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)