Thursday, October 9, 2014

A fragment

Now where did the overview picture go? I have no idea. I just have this tilted detail shot, and even that one isn't very good. I suspect I took a few pictures when the card was done, probably some time after midnight if I know myself well. When achieving a proper white balance proved difficult in the poor light conditions, I decided to shoot next morning instead. But remembering such things at seven in the morning is difficult and the card was most likely delivered without any more pictures... Oh well. I made a card and that's all there is to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)