Monday, February 3, 2014

Mini short-sleeved cardigan

I've had a go at making the 1-2 year size in a slightly thicker yarn than specified in the pattern, hoping it would be a nice fit for a girl that’s 2,5 years old. It's probably a bit big... But better too big than too small! Because the little lady who is to receive this thing tends to become very hot when wearing wool, I decided to ditch the sleeves and just did a few rows of garter stitch to finish the arm holes. I like the look. :) Ravelry link.

Love the look of this yarn! A simple pattern was definitely the way to go - the stockinette section really shows off the changes in colour and thickness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)