Monday, April 15, 2013

Gunn Berit 60 years

I never thought I'd struggle so much with this card. After all, I was asked for something white and silver, which is my standard go-to solution to any card that needs to be elegant for whatever reason. I must be out of practice. It took me several tries and I'm still not quite pleased... Maybe the last few cards, in a completely different style, has taken a stronger hold of me than expected?
Also, please excuse the teal tinge in the picture... Bad light, bad camera settings. Sloppy photography, this is. It's really white and silver, I promise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)