Monday, March 4, 2013

Cute toddler tunic

When I saw this pattern, I knew I had to make it immediately - the largest size given in the pattern is two years - although it wouldn't be too difficult to scale it up. Isn't it pretty? :) So soft and cute and pretty... It practically oozes of country chic.
-
The lace border at the top gave me some headache, and it was clear that I wasn't the only one (Ravelry is great for spy work). When I realised that the lace border will fold down and therefore right side becomes wrong side, the whole thing made more sense…. This bit was still a bit tricky to figure out. Details on Ravelry.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)