Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Too late to take a new picture now!

Yikes. I had a photo day when I shot this, apparently. I really should have spotted this before I delivered the card. Well, the card isn't too bad though, despite what you might think when looking at this. You can just about make out the embossed white paper there - it says "love" and "forever" in various scripts. The seemingly grey paper is actually a shiny silver, and I've spritzed the card with Glimmermist so the whole thing shines. I put the name of the bride and groom on the inside on this one, but didn't get a picture of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)