Monday, August 1, 2011

3/52: Forever changed

Our little nation is slowly winding down,
returning to everyday life.
Forever changed.
-
I have just made a new blog specifically for my photography projects! Hop on over to madebyeva.wordpress.com and have a look! This project 52 will continue over there, and some other themed photo projects that won't be featured on this blog. I'll keep my paper, yarn and fabric related stuff right here, at least for now.
The Wordpress templates are much more suitable for this, as the photos are larger and clearer over there - without that pesky middle step of uploading through Flickr! Also, Blogger has a few stability problems I'm getting somewhat tired of dealing with...
I'd be thrilled if you'd follow my new blog or add it to your blog roll. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)