Thursday, July 7, 2011

Long long time ago...

A long long time ago, I used to make cards. Like this one, a wedding card that's been waiting patiently to be posted. And then some other projects engulfed me and the card making desk was loaded with more ane more stuff, and never tidied. Like Sleeping Beauty's castle, it's covered in an impenetrable wall of entangled stuff. I'm still waiting for the inspiration to tear down that wall and reveal a shiny, tidy desk that invites me to sit down and create something out of paper. Right now, in the middle of summer vacation and on the home stretch of a big big sewing project, I doubt it will happen any time soon. But some day, some day, I'll get around to it. Because I can feel the itch in my fingers now and then. As tactile as yarn and fabrics are, there's something uniqely wonderful about the smell of new paper...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)