Friday, May 13, 2011

Welcome baby Ella

The couple recieving this card requested their baby blanket (not knitted by me) to be a warm sunny yellow, and I figured I would echo that choice in their card. Also, I find it incredibly invigorating to work with in this part of the yellow spectrum! Something about spring and summer stirring I guess. The picture was a rushed, blurry snapshot before running off to work... Again?! (I seem to remember something about saying I would learn to not do that anymore?)
-
I've used a couple of Tim Holtz stamps and a script stamp, along with the Stempelglede sentiment stamp. You can't really see it, but I've added Glossy Accents and Stickles to the sentiment to help it stand out among the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)