Friday, May 27, 2011

Sonja 30 years

The yellow cards continue... But I like them, and so do the recipients! :) Pretty soon I'll have to get my hands on some more design papers in these colours, they are going so fast. This one is very light and airy. The DP is almost completely covered with a layer of cheesecloth (I've been wanting to use this stuff for ages now), and then a layer of corrugated cardstock with a small square of Stickyback Canvas in top. I sprayed the canvas with a little bit of Glimmermist Sunflower, but ideally I would have liked to have a lighter shade of yellow. To make the Prima chipboard digits yellow I ripped off the top layer and doused them generously with the same Glimmermist.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)