Friday, April 1, 2011

Too much of a good thing...

...is wonderful? Or just messy? The technique of making a flowing line of flowers is something you often see in scrapbooking, but I've always wanted to see if I could make it work on a card. The space is small and it feels a little cramped, but I'm pleased enough to show it to you. Take it as a sign of my trust in you, my fellow bloggers!
-The flowers are mostly from Prima, Bazzill and Papirloftet. The background and some of the flowers got a little spray from one or more Glimmermist bottles, so there's quite a lot of sparkle going on here. Two out of three orange cards done - now I just need to think of something brilliant for the last one! Check back for more splashes of orange. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)