Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Big flowers, big statement

Pink and brown make such a lovely pair. Aren't they pretty? This is a fairly high-contrast card in relation to my latest cards in the same colourway. I struggled to find something that worked and just had to glue something down to get on to the next card... And if you think you've seen many cards in similar colours lately, well then, you're right. Nearly all my cards lately have been made on card making days at HobbyHimmelen, my local paper crafting shop - and I didn't bother unpacking my stuffed suitcase between visits, so I've been restricted to brown, pink, white and silver every time. I promise to expand my horizon soon - I just have to unpack first!
-
The huge flowers are from a discontinued Bazzill line, and the paper is from Jillibean Soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)