Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Slowly getting started

It's been so long since I did any serious card making that I've almost forgotten how... All my focus has been on knitting and sewing christmas gifts, but now it's time to get started on some paper crafting again. This card won't make anyone's top ten list, but it's done now and I feel like my fingers are slowly getting the hang of this again, and maybe the next one will be better. The sentiment stamp reads "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." and is from Stempelglede.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)