Saturday, January 15, 2011

Remember Paul

A while ago I made a card in memory of a young girl who died of cancer. Today I've made a card for the same occation, but for a man in his seventies. These cards are always tricky enough as it is, but even more so when it should be suitable for a man... The Wild Asparagus pad was on my desk already and I picked two papers in blue, white and tan, with white Bazzill cardstock as the base. The bird stamp by Tim Holtz is embossed in Walnut Stain Distress powder, framed by some white corrugated cardstock. The "remember" rub-on in the corner is balanced by some Magic Mesh and a metal ring in the opposite corner. After some internal debate on what level of distressing I wanted, I settled for just a light inking of the white cardstock using Distress Ink Vintage Photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)