Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baby blue, times two

After the card drought of last fall, I'm trying to build up a decent amount of cards to bring to the beauty salon where I sell them. One technique is to make duplicate cards, although I must admit that I often find it difficult. The cards go through so many alterations along the way that I usually don't save any time making two at a time. These two came together reasonably quickly, so one went to a colleague and the other to the beauty salon box!
-
The papers are Basic Grey (Pyrus and Basics) and kraft cardstock. The edges are inked with DistressInk Vintage Photo. I've forgotten the origins of the stamps unfortunately - the center of the sentiment stamp says 100% BOY! :) Magic Mesh, Prima Hydrangeas and Bazzill brads are the only other embellishments. Trying to keep the cards uncluttered these days.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)