Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New home for Helle

Getting new supplies is always a great inspiration for card making! Right? ;) My new BG 6x6 Wander paper pad had all these great images of skylines and metro maps and I figured they were perfect for a "new home card". The tag is K&Co, and you can glimpse a 7 Gypsies overlay underneath it. I also slapped on some script tape by Tim Holtz and a rub-on from my ever present (and never-running-out-of-rub-ons) Creative Inspirations Memories rub-on pad.
-
The Tim Holtz clock hands serve more as direction pointers in this setting, indicating the move from one location to another. They had a layer of dark paint or something, that made them more black than metallic. I used a very coarse sandpaper to bring out some shine and colour while still keeping them very rustic and distressed. Loved the look so much I attacked all the other metal embellishments with the same sandpaper! :)
-

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)