Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tor-Magne 15 years

Isn't this the perfect DP for a 15 year old band-playing guitarist? :) It was a last-minute card, so I had originally imagined doing a near copy of something I did earlier, but then thought of this paper and decided to revise the plan. I teamed it with grey cardstock and some pieces of cool green Core'dinations Black Magic. All edges are scraped with my craft knife and lightly touched with a silver brush pen. The cool perforated metallic stuff is from Panduro if I remember correctly, as is the chain. Prima chipboard numbers, Creative Imaginations rub-ons, inverted scallops Spellbinders and QK Frankie skinnimini letters. The guitar charm is from Kort&Godt, and it's actually in copper! I painted it with the silver brush pen and it's sticking just well enough to be usable. I had a violin in silver, but couldn't pass it off as a guitar...

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)