Thursday, October 28, 2010

The biggest thing in the world

The request for two warm friendship cards came in just days after I recieved a huge amount of yellow flowers from Papirloftet, and I dug right into my new supplies with joy and delight! Usually the yellow is paired with orange, red and green, but I wanted to create something different for once. The browns are fairly dark, but the lighter shades turned out to be really boring and pale next to the yellows. The sentiment stamp is by Penny Black again, no surprise there... They are just perfect.
-
These are Appelsin Gardenias (and Appelsin rose buds) from Papirloftet and I love them to bits. They won't last long, I fear... The roses are from Kort og Godt, the lovely glass pebbles came from some craft fair long ago. They were a great deal, but that's the only thing I can remember about them! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)