Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kristine 30 years

I don't know if these colours belong to the cheerful summer, or the vibrant fall categories... All I know is that I love them these days, and seem to work them into almost every project. These papers are all from various BG paper pads, mostly Green at Heart I think.
-
I've splurged on the flowers here. The two large Bazzill flowers are not produced anymore and it pains me to use the few that remains in my stash... Be strong! It's not as if there aren't any other nice flowers out there, haha! ;) The next flower has been drenched in Glimmermist Tiger Lily for some shine. Then another small flower before the Panduro bling brad completes the layer cake! :) Metal butterfly from stash.
-
I've even done the inside this time, that's a fairly rare thing for me, and usually reserved for my very best friends. The stamp is Penny Black, who make the most wonderful text stamps in the world! Wonderful words and lovely font/layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)