Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Vintage baby card

Here's another one of those cards that keep changing throughout the entire time it sits on my desk. I add something and the rest has to be rearranged or removed to fit, and then the process is repeated for as long as I can be bothered to keep it up. ;) The end result isn't too bad this time. With this colour scheme and vintage style, it suits both baby girls and baby boys I think! The entire card has been lightly sprayed with Glimmermist Old Lace, so it's actually quite shiny despite its rough appearance.
-
Other materials: Maja Design DP, Creative Inspirations Journaler's Notebook (heart shaped paper), Tim Holtz tickets and metal embellishment, Penny Black dove stamp, Hambly rub-on frame, Magic Mesh Linen Weave, image found online.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)