Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Rainbow love

So I dug through my entire paper stash to find something rainbow-coloured, as requested. No luck. Lots of colours, but nothing that looked rainbow-ish! Nearly every DP contained only a couple of colours, that's just what I usually fall for. What to do, what to do... And then - aha! I had one of those lightbulb-moments we all crave now and then. :) Why not use flowers to make a rainbow of sorts? And I quite like the result. :) I chose a very light lilac cardstock for the base and pale lilac handmade paper to serve as a fairly neutral base for the multicoloured flower rainbow. The oval frame was made with my nesties, one scalloped for the outer edge and one smooth for the inner edge.
-
Today I learned that there is such a thing as too much Glimmermist. Yes, it's actually possible! Who knew? That first set of glimmered flowers went to the inside of the card instead, while this second set was glimmered a little more carefully and glued to the outside. Bright brads and glass drops complete the colour scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)