Monday, June 7, 2010

Kirsti and René

A fresh, spring green card for Kirsti and René's wedding day. What is it about me and green wedding cards these days?? Am I green of envy or something? ;) Weird stuff. I had a look through my DCVW Old World stack, it's been a while. The green ones in there were light enough to work for this occation, and I teamed them with white as usual.
-
The stamp is from one of Stempelglede's awesome grunge collections, expect to see them again soon... Misc Prima flowers with green gem brads from Papirloftet, QK Moxie letters, ribbon from Kort og Godt, lace from Stoff og Stil I think...? And look - the Liquid Pearls dots are perfect! I actually managed to keep my hands away from them until they were dry! For once... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)