Wednesday, June 2, 2010

From the heart

"If I create from the heart, nearly everything works; if from the head, almost nothing."
-Marc Chagall
-
Such a simple card, and it came together so quickly. I love it when everything just fits together so easily! No significant brain activity went into the making of this card. ;) Despite that, or perhaps because of that, this is my favourite of the six cards I made at the gathering at HobbyHimmelen in May. These warm and bright colours are my go-to colours these days! The Prima flower and gorgeous leaves are the focus of the card, with the simple rub-on sentiment "Warm hugs" underneath. BG Green at Heart papers, EK Sucess border punch and two gold/orange flat-backed glass beads.
-Wow, look at those leaves! The detail of that fine web-like cover of veins makes them so realistic. The feel really nice as well, and add lots of structure. Definitely my absolute favourite leaves! Thank you Prima!
-
And as with nearly every other card I made that day, I've left a space inside for a suitable sentiment I can add when I know who's getting each particular card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)