Friday, June 18, 2010

Card stash building project - take two

I had another go at making a wedding card for my card stash - and this one was claimed before it was even halfway done! This is going the wrong way, I really need to build up some steam to get ahead here... ;)
-
Ok, so it's the same. layout. again. Different colours though! I'm back to the classic silver and white again. All design papers are from the Wedding stack by Making Memories. The flowers have been Glimmered and Stickled to within an inch of their life, and I added a tulle bow under them. It's almost invisible in this photo, next time I'll take an angled view for you as well. The letters are QK Eliza - I love their classic elegance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)