Monday, June 28, 2010

Berit 60 years

I've gone for a cleaner, simpler look with this card. The sun keeps shouthing at me to come outside whenever I sit down at my desk, so no time for fussy cards. Although I chose the light, bright colours this time, I'd love to see how this one looks in rich, darker colours. I've been heavily influenced by some of the cards found on the lovely blog Little Princess Cards - Sarita has the most amazing ability to make stylish cards with a bare minimum of embellishments! I'm very impressed - and, sadly, completely unable to copy her style... No harm in trying, though. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)