Friday, May 28, 2010

These are the days

I kind of feel like this card lacks a focal point or something... There's just something missing. But oh well, it's done now and I'm not ripping it apart. ;) The papers are BG Green at Heart and Porcelain, the flowers and leaves are mostly Prima, rub-ons from Creative Inspirations. The horizontal panel is Core'dinations Whitewash embossed in the CB and slightly sanded to reveal the yellow core.
-
Colourful on the inside too, but I might add a suitable sentiment on the left side when I figure out who the card will go to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)