Sunday, May 2, 2010

New crafting supplies in action

There's nothing like a weekend away with friends shopping crafting supplies by the bucketload! It's already been two weeks since the opening of Bikuben's new store and the paper crafting fair Scraporama. I've used some of my new stuff on my latest cards, but this one is where this year's shopping theme really shows. You see, I went nuts in the 7 Gypsies and Tim Holtz sections this time... :) And finally couldn't resist putting it to good use!
-
The card is made from kraft cardstock (note to self: by more - again) with a full-sized 7 Gypsies overlay attatched. A couple of stamps and a Tim Holtz ticket lie underneath it, and the QK Katie letters and TH metal tag over it. A few brads and some baker's twine hold the whole thing together. It photographs badly due to the shiny overlay, but looks pretty good in reality. It opens a new style possibility for those dreaded man's cards, and I wouldn't mind using it for women either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)