Thursday, May 27, 2010

New baby girl to love

A while back I attended a scrap gathering in the basement of my local paper craft store, HobbyHimmelen. I've only had the chance to do it once before, and I love it! In fact, I was the first to arrive and the last to leave. Oh yes, I'm a dedicated card maker. ;) The cards haven't appeared before now because of the sheer number of cards and other projects I've made lately...
-
This was my first card of the day. As you might see, I've cracked open my new BG Kioshi 6"x6" pad. Gorgeous! It's been paired with an overlay from the 29th Street Market line and flowers, brads and flat-backed pearls from my stash. There's actually a little baby feet charm hidden in that big cluster, you'll see it if you look closely.
-
I've used leftovers and scraps for the inside, and will probably add a sentiment or the baby's name on the left side before sending this card. I didn't bring any stamps at all to the gathering. A tough choice, but it saves me a lot of room, and I get to use some of my neglected rub-ons and other text options instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)