Saturday, May 8, 2010

Love story

Wedding season is rapidly approaching, and the orders have started coming already. This one is a little different than most of the wedding cards I've done, and I have to say I quite like it!
-
The two Tim Holtz tickets were leftovers from two previous cards. I just put them next to each other on my memory board for future use, and suddenly realised they were a perfect match for a wedding card! Happy accident. :)
-
I used copper coloured Magic Mesh instead of a DP, so I could keep the red colour but tone it down a little. The heart shape is by Creative Imaginations. The roses are from Kort og Godt and Papirloftet. While I love the look, they're so big that it's going to be a challenge to cram the card into the envelope! ;) The ornament swirls are CB dies, and the names are in my beloved QK Eliza mini letters. At a slant - again... Note to self: find a better technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)