Thursday, May 6, 2010

A latte for Maiken

I recently mentioned that the DCVW Latte stack is among my absolute favourites. Imagine my joy then, to get a request for it again! :) It's another card for a confirmand, so I wanted to give it some differences from the last one. Not that she'll ever notice - unless she comes to visit me here of course. :P

The big Prima flower was just a touch too pink, but that was soon fixed with a couple of shots of Glimermist Frost. I've layered it on a paper doily and one of my precious Bazzill flowers that are out of production... A few lilac Papirloftet flower buds and some white Scrapper's Floss later, and the large flower stack was done. I've had the metal leaf in my stash forever, but the "journey" tag is by Tim Holtz. The letters are QK Katie classic outlined by a Sakura gellyroll pen.

2 comments:

  1. Stilig kort! :D
    "Til konfirmanten" slo meg med en gang, og guuuuri som sånn hvit stempelpute frister - ja, hvis det er den du har brukt da... :P. :)
    Frister uansett. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)