Wednesday, May 19, 2010

In high gear

My mojo is working in high gear these days apparently! This card just fell together on my desk almost by itself. :) And by the time this one is posted, I'll have one post scheduled every day for nearly three weeks, most of them card posts! The cards will pop up as the various events have taken place and the recipients have recieved their cards... :)
-
And would you look at that - FOUR different DPs on one card! From four different sources! Ok, so three of them are almost solid colours, but still. I'm very pleased. :P The papers are BG (Green at heart/Archaic/Lime Rickey) and PaperLoft (Back Country). Prima CB digits, Tim Holtz circle tag, the rest from stash. Bold and simple - I think it suits the recipient, an out-doorsy-working-man kind of guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)