Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Vacation activities

What do you do when the weather doesn't cooperate with your vacation schedule, and you find yourself stuck in a cabin without computer, internet and your 1TB media player?
-
Bring indoor activities!
Colouring stamps is something I rarely have the patience to do once I've got a card going on my desk. So why do I have a whole box of stamped images from my card making friends? Go figure. This easter's dreary weather seemed a good occation to actually colour in some of them. And now I have the challenge of finding matching papers after the colours have been laid down. You'll see I can't use any of these after all, haha!
-
Misunderstand me right, though! I really enjoyed my stay at our new cabin, despite the weather setback. ;) This is the first time I've spent the night, and I had some time to myself as well as some company from my parents and my brother and his wife. My brain is still in vacation mode, and I love it... :)
-
As you can see: lots of bad weather means lots of coloured images. ;)
And yes, those are christmas stamps in the top row! I figured christmas cards have fairly predictable colour schemes and it seemed an easy thing to start with. Plus, I just adore that Willow with lantern stamp. *swoon*
-
-Ready - steady - scrap!

2 comments:

  1. Knallfine disse ble da! Wow!
    Du har virkelig fått dreisen på Prismaene! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! You have the most amazing coloring skills I have ever seen!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)