Saturday, April 24, 2010

New on my needles - lacy scarf

So I had that one last skein of DROPS Vivaldi mohair yarn bought on sale nearly a year ago lying idle in a drawer. What to do, what to do... The night before leaving on a weekend trip I scavenged Ravelry for recipes and found this suggestion. It's called Branching Out, and there's also a recipe on Knitty for non-Ravelers. Nice looking, right? Not that I need another scarf... *lol* But there's only so much you can do with one skein and I acutely needed something to keep my hands occupied while on the train. I like it - it's a bit tricky and I don't seem to be able to memorize the short pattern, but I like the challenge. The technical stuff is on my Ravelry project page.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)