Monday, April 5, 2010

For Runa

Happy birthday Runa! This card seems to fit you just right. :) It's almost an exact mirror image of a previous card, but I liked that one so much that I couldn't resist making a similar one. The MME 29th Street Market DP has been Glimmermisted along the edges using Sunflower and Tiger Lily. Because of the placement of the focal flower on the DP is different this time, I could spread the embellishments a little more, and leave the opposite corner as it was. That's usually a hard thing for me to do - but it worked well this time! The tag was coloured with Perfect Pearls powder (Interference green and Perfect bronze) before the QK Phoebe letters were glued on. The little sentiment underneath it is by Art Warehouse - I love love love that rub-on pad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)