Saturday, March 27, 2010

For the love of kraft

Something paper related at last! I haven't exactly posted too much of that lately... This kraft cardstock has been lying around my desk for a while and I suddenly couldn't resist it. The white cardstock is a lovely contrast against it, but those small touches of spring green made all the difference. The flower assembly has been Glimmermisted and that's one of my new MS border punches in action! Lastly, I've doodled a line with my Sakura pen and added a sentiment from the awesome Art Warehouse rub-on collection.

1 comment:

  1. I adore this Eva! I saw a pack of kraft card stock at the store the other day and snatched it right up! I love kraft paper so much and it pairs with other colors so well.. esp white and green!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)