Sunday, March 14, 2010

A basket of goodies

I've made a vow to myself - to not to buy more yarn until I've used all the yarn I bought on sale last year. Oh dear.
-
So I've been knitting and crocheting like crazy lately! It's not always easy to find uses for those last left over single skeins - and I had quite a few of those lying around, in lots of different colours. What you see above is a basket full of various small projects waiting for a turn in the washing machine to be fulled. Yep, I've learned a new word. ;) Apparently, it's not called felting when the wool is spun and knitted first... The term "felted" is reserved for wet felting and needle felting. End of today's lesson. ;)
-
Now, if I could just figure out a way to transfer this ability to spend stuff before buying new stuff to my paper crafting addiction too!?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I nominated your blog for a Kreativ Blogger award.. You can see it here.http://theaftercraft.blogspot.com/2010/03/award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)