Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Vanilla extract recipe booklet

This little booklet is filled with a few recipes that requires vanilla extract. It went along with a huge bottle of my home made vanilla extract, that my mother got as her birthday gift last week. I wanted to show that vanilla extract is useful in a wide variety of recipes, so this collection is quite diverse. It includes frosting, cinnamon rolls, strawberry sauce, a classic crême brulée (of course) - and many more!
-
I simply printed the recipes on white Bazzill cardstock and adhered them onto dark silver cardstock that was run through the MS doily lace border punch, and tied three double strands of ribbon to secure the whole thing together. A title in QK Eliza and some ribbon on the front completed it. I'm working on a simpler one now, to go with the rest of the bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)