Saturday, January 30, 2010

Yellow baby card 1/3

I'm finally getting around to posting this card I made a while ago. Two card making friends and I had a whole evening of paper crafting together, you can read their blogs here: Krissie and Hilde.
We don't do it often enough! It's quite a chore to pack everything I want to bring, but it's such a nice break from sitting alone at my own desk. Let's do it again soon, girls!
-
A colleague of mine has ordered three baby cards, and none of them could be gender spesific. Yellow was her wish, so here is the first of three yellow baby cards. This one has quite a bit of green as well, but not to much I hope. There's probably a boy among the three babies anyway! Magnolia stamp coloured with Prismacolor pencils. Tim Coffey pattern paper was a gift, and sentiment stamp was on loan, both from Krissie - thank you so much sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)