Sunday, December 6, 2009

A really quick card

I had almost forgot that I promised to make a baby card for a colleague, and suddenly found myself franticly trying to trow something together before rushing to work. The basic layout of this card is lifted from one of my old cards, with just a slight difference in the center embellishments as I really didn't have time to colour an image. The bear charm is hiding a little, I see... ;) The edges of the card was carefully inked with a silver ink pad - and in my rush I managed to slip a little on the right side there, of course... No time to worry about that, I just snapped a picture and ran. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)