Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December 8th - Baubles

This is the oldest of all the layouts in my advent calendar. It was actually made over a year ago, when I first decided to make my calendar this way. I didn't really know what I was doing at the time... ;) But I'm leaving it as it is.
-
I printed a huge number on regular paper, traced it onto the reverse side of some Bazzill cardstock and cut it out using scissors. The lovely swirl is a rub-on from Heidi Grace.
-
Unknown papers, Prima and Bazzill flowers, Prima bling swirls, Heidi Grace rub-ons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)