Monday, December 7, 2009

December 7th - Ice Roses

Ah, the joys of an old rubbish car in the winter... These ice roses decorated the inside of my old Nissan Micra one morning. Fortunately I had the good sense to document them before I started the labourous task of scraping them off. ;)
This was one of my early attempts of doing an asymmetrical layout with a swirl/embellishment cluster in one corner, and I suppose it is somewhat successful although it lacks a real focal point...
-
I just love the Eliza font for its elegance!
-
And bling bling bling! Oh my, the glitter is gorgeous! I struggled to find a technique to cover the chipboard with something white or bright, quite tricky because of the dark brown colour. My solution now is spray glue and glitter! Quick, easy and I like the results. Glitter suits the snow flakes so well. :)
-
Papers: Maja Design Vintertid Snöyra, Panduro Winter, Penny Black snow flake embossed cardstock, Panduro vellum, unknown snow flake PP
Embellishments: Prima Say it in pearls swirl, QK Eliza Mini, Scrap FX chipboard snow flakes, Papirloftet roses
Other: Stickles Star Dust

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)