Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December 2nd - The dark season

I love this picture so much that I couldn't resist scrapping a page with it even if there's no snow or christmas elements in it. The fog was so amazing that morning that I skipped sleeping after my night shift to photograph instead! Never regretted it one single second! :D I figured I could get away with this picture in the advent calendar by placing it among the very first LOs - after all, there's usually no snow at this time of year anyway. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;)
-
I found a tutorial on Stampartic showing how to make these flowers with your Retro punches. I'm unable to link to it (make a title on your post ladies, so we can link to it!), but here is another tutorial. The biggest Retro punch is now on my wish list for Christmas - I would have loved to make these flowers even bigger.
-
Whenever I have to use the Norwegian letters æ, ø, or å, I've only got three choices among my alphabets. Frankie is a favourite. :)
-
Materials used:
Papers: DCWV Latte Stack, Creative Inspirations Indigo Crackle
Embellishments: Retro punch, Kort&Godt ribbon, Spellbinders tag die, QK Frankie SM
Other: MS Arched Lattice border punch, Cuttlebug corner punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)