Saturday, December 19, 2009

December 19th - Gingerbread house decoration


After yesterday's raw material production, here follows the assembly and decoration stage! I had to convert these picture to black&white, as it was so orange that I couldn't find anything that would work. You might notice that I kept the figurine in the upper left photo in colours - that was a chore but when I had started I just had to see if I could make it work. My conclusion is that if I'm going to do it again I need a better photo editing program. ;)
--You've seen these price tags before in my advent calendar, I think this one is so cute. :)
-
Papers: Kreativ Hobby Juletid: Grønn Glede, BoBunny Classic Christmas Stripe, Basic Grey Fruitcake: Glisten/Avalanche, K&Co Christmas Cheer Days of Xmas

Embellishments: Kort og Godt ribbon, price tag from Bikuben, misc. hardware from stash

Other: Chalk ink Creamy Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)