Friday, December 11, 2009

December 11th - Reflection

I had made a LO using this picture before, but disliked it so much I tore it apart and started over. This one is much better!
-
The first christmas with my new camera I took all sorts of pictures, just experimenting. This one is quite funny. ;) Unfortunately the picture didn't include the entire bauble, hence the ribbon bow at the right edge there. ;)
-
- I had tried to use this decorative paper on several LOs without success - finally it found its place here. The sentiment is just lovely!
-
Papers: Urban Lily Oh So Merry Collection: Blizzard, DCVW Doodlin' around the world stack, Fancy Pants Christmas Magic notebook page, Panduro embossed silver cardstock
Embellishments: Charm and ribbons from Kort og Godt, unknown sentiment sticker tape, Cuttlebug Hippie Chick alphabet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)