Saturday, October 24, 2009

Thinking about you

How do you make a card for someone who just lost a loved one? What do you say? It's a first for me, and this is how it ended up. I wanted to avoid black and dark, dreary colours, so I used white with a very pale green. K&Co paper, Penny Black brushstroke tulip in white heat embossing, flowers from stash. Having searched through all my stamps, stickers and rub-ons without finding anything useful I eventually had to write the sentiment ("We're thinking about you") in QK Phoebe letters.

(Side note: I snapped this picture in a hurry before delivering the card a couple of days ago. When uploading the picture to the computer today I realised that it's out of focus! *knocking head on keyboard* Will do better next time.)

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card hun, really very lovely :)
    Hugs, Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)