Saturday, August 22, 2009

Live the life you love

My local craft store had a whole row of new tag pads from K&Co yesterday, and I wanted every - single - one!! Somehow I managed to rustle up the self control to reduce it to four pads, don't ask me how. I've already used them on three cards, soon to be blogged. ;) So of course I have to add this one to the Crafty Creations Challenge! Matching the colours was a nightmare, and they do look a little different in real life... Terribly difficult to get it right today apparently.

I'm also adding this card to the Cute Card Thursday Challenge, where the theme is Lazy dayz, or summer. The colours remind me of summer, and certainly the sentiment. I find both parts of the sentiment to be easier to accomplish in the summer... Fewer obligations, more time to do what I'd like to do, the whole mood of summer is different from the rest of the year. Ah, I miss it already!

4 comments:

  1. So sweet and beautiful!!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!! The tag is so lovely!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card you've made with this tag. Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely!! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - thanks for playing at Crafty Creations! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)