Sunday, August 2, 2009

Kristine 29 years

Another card salvaged from the box of cards for sale. A little tweaking and it became usable again. This time it was transformed from a baby card to a birthday card with the adding of more green here and there, and covering up parts of the stamp.
-
My QK Moxie Skinnimini alphabet has been put to good use! So cool. We don't have to say anything about the extra QK Squeeze cutter tool that came with it and now hides in the closet in case the first one doesn't do its job right anymore... My only excuse is that I didn't order it alone. We are weak. Oh yes my friend, you know who you are. ;)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)