Monday, July 6, 2009

White and blue

The temperatures have finally dropped to an endurable level here and I've managed to get a card done! I've just bought a ton of stuff for vintage cards, but this is what I do instead. *lol* The silver ribbon is new though, so it's not all old stuff. This card was made for a christening, but could be a stylish baby card as well I guess... I have to admit I like white cards. There's some Stickles Diamond along the scalloped edge and a little more highlighting the embossed center. Mulberry flowers from Papirloftet, ribbons and baby feet from stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)