Thursday, July 16, 2009

A quick fix

There are those cards that leave my desk as soon as they are made. And then there are those that just sit around, going nowhere. Sometimes I cannibalise them and find other uses for whatever bits and pieces I can salvage. Or in other cases, like this one, I give them a revamp and they become usable again! This card was just lying around without much hope of ever finding a home - but some swirl stamps along the edges (inside and outside), a name instead of the original sentiment and a little tweaking here and there gave it a new lease on life. I love my little Triceratops... ;)
-
This is baby Theodor number three in just a few months - clearly a popular name right now. His mother can take these strong colours, I think. She also ordered some very green baby socks for her little boy!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)